ByteGrid's Exchange 2010 managed dedicated servers are ideal for businesses looking for a powerful, stable, email hosting solution.
The capabilities of ByteGrid's Microsoft Exchange 2010 Servers deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you need.
Select a prepackaged hosted exchange service plan or customize one to meet your exact business needs.
Exchange 2010 Network Offers Built-in Protection
- Keep communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability
- Safeguard valuable data from the harmful effects of spam and viruses
- Provide trusted, automatic communications within the organization without added cost or complexity
- Simplify regulatory compliance by supporting the unique needs of employees, compliance managers, and messaging administrators
BUILT-IN PROTECTION FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Anti-spam and Antivirus
Built-in defenses against spam and phishing e-mail as well as additional integrated filtering and multi-engine scanning capabilities provide advanced protection.
Controls for messages in transport or requiring retention, and flexible journaling help meet organizational, legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Business Continuity
New data replication capabilities (local and clustered) keep the system highly available while limiting the need and frequency for tape backup.
- Confidential Messaging
New encryption features for both internal and Internet-based messages help protect the confidentiality of messages in transit
Microsoft Exchange Server Gives You Anywhere Access
Get Anywhere Access* to your e-mail, voice mail, calendars, and contacts from a variety of clients and devices.
BENEFITS OF HOSTED EXCHANGE ANYWHERE ACCESS
- Increase productivity with the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or on the go
- Access all important communications, including voice mail, fax, and e-mail through a single inbox
- Avoid the cost and effort of maintaining separate systems
- Deliver a fast, seamless, and familiar Microsoft Office Outlook experience across different devices
- Easy to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere
- Requires no extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection
*Anywhere Access requires Internet connectivity. Outlook Voice Access requires phone connectivity.
ANYWHERE ACCESS FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Unified Messaging
New Exchange Unified Messaging goes beyond e-mail to deliver more types of communications to the inbox, including faxes and voice mail, as well as offering new capabilities such as voice access from any standard phone.
- Web-Based Messaging
A rich Outlook-like experience from any Internet connected computer with a supported browser provides encrypted access to the inbox, powerful search, and the ability to view different types of attachments.
- Mobile Messaging
Exchange ActiveSync technology delivers an improved e-mail and calendaring experience on mobile devices, while offering enhanced device and security policy control.
- Collaboration and Productivity
Enhanced calendaring, out-of-office, resource booking, and meeting scheduling capabilities simplify collaboration and increase productivity
Exchange 2010 Network Operational Efficiency
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 enables new levels of operational efficiency through capabilities that optimize hardware and networking investments and features that help make administrators more productive.
- Use x64 computing and bandwidth-optimizing routing algorithms to get more from hardware, software, and network investments
- Make it easier to find and fix problems, and automate tasks
- Drive deployment efficiencies with automatic client connections, a new server roles-based architecture, and improved diagnostics and monitoring
- Simplify integrating hosted exchange server data within line-of-business applications and third-party solutions
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Performance and Scalability
Improved storage efficiency can be achieved through the extended memory and larger cache of x64-based architecture even as mailbox sizes increase; more efficient routing ensures the best use of bandwidth.
New graphical and command-line interfaces offer improved manageability and increased automation while integrated tools simplify maintenance.
Modular setup and server provisioning based on server roles, as well as capabilities to automatically discover Outlook and mobile clients simplify deployment.
New Web services-based application programming interface (API) and .NET integration via Exchange Management Shell tasks enable rapid development for custom and third-party applications
The Outlook Experience
In addition to benefits of hosted exchange described above, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 offers the best integration with the broadest range of clients. The exchange 2010 network supports a complete Outlook experience, from Outlook on the desktop to Outlook Web Access, Outlook Mobile, and the new Outlook Voice Access. What's more, it is also compatible with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and other Office applications as well as third-party systems and devices.