Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Do you have legacy applications still in operation, but want to take advantage of a managed cloud hosting infrastructure? If you need the flexibility to combine cloud infrastructure with existing legacy servers or applications, ByteGrid offers the perfect hybrid solutions customizable to your needs.
You can use multiple platforms such as mixing our colocation space in any data center facilities with a private or public cloud option. ByteGrid is one of the only managed cloud hosting providers offering true managed hybrid cloud hosting solutions to clients.
Who needs managed hybrid cloud hosting solutions?
ByteGrid's hybrid cloud hosting solutions are ideal for companies that:
- Need to protect data while delivering publicly available websites and applications.
- Use applications requiring hardware-specific elements.
- Want to explore the flexibility and scalability of a public cloud for some applications while protecting core applications and websites in a dedicated or colocation environment.
ByteGrid is responsible for…
- Maintaining the servers, storage, network, and application infrastructure across your hybrid cloud hosting solution.
- Application and web servers as well as load balancers residing in the private cloud or virtual private cloud.
- Other elements such as managed dedicated servers or colocated servers connected via dedicated VLAN to the cloud infrastructure.
What you get with managed hybrid cloud hosting
- High availability
- Advanced data encryption
- Shared firewall
- DR backup available
Get started today
ByteGrid’s managed hybrid cloud hosting leverages the best features of multiple platform deployments with the scalability you need to rapidly change with the reliability and performance of exceptional uptime.
You get a complete, cost-effective managed hybrid cloud hosting solution with ByteGrid.
For more information on managed hybrid cloud hosting, please contact us or call 855.495.0098.