HIPAA Compliant Hosting
The Only HIPAA Compliant Hosting Provider Qualified to Meet All Your Compliance Goals
When you partner with ByteGrid you can be assured you are working with a HIPAA hosting provider who is committed to the highest level of quality in the management, security, integrity, compliance, performance, service, availability and control over all HIPAA-HITECH regulated data. ByteGrid's compliant data centers have a robust quality system that exceeds industry best practices for Health Care organizations. Our quality systems assures you and your clients that regulatory concerns such as compliance with HIPAA and HITECH are built in to every step of the planning, delivery and maintenance of you hosted solution.
Who needs HIPAA Compliant Hosting?
- Software companies
- Healthcare billing companies
- Health care providers
- EMR/EHR companies
- Medical practitioners
- Healthcare clinics
- Healthcare clearinghouses
- Any health related services provider that is responsible for transmitting ePHI
The ByteGrid HIPAA Responsibility
Meeting HIPAA and HITECH regulatory compliance mandates - especially the new Omnibus ruling - can be a costly and overwhelming task for health care companies or other entities that may store, transmit or process electronic protected health information (ePHI). Non-compliance with the requirements can result in substantial fines and added burden on your organization. Our HIPAA compliant cloud hosting solutions are designed so our clients can have peace of mind knowing that their PHI is safe and secure:
- We sign BAAs
- We are third party audited
- We offer offsite backup
- We complete annual Risk Analyses
- All our staff have training records
- Disaster Recovery options
- We offer a complete suite of compliance services
What does it mean to be HIPAA Compliant?
On a high level, as soon as a PHI is transmitted to a data center, the data center becomes a part of the covered entity in scope of the HIPAA/HITECH requirements. This means the HIPAA compliant data center must have:
- Written Policies and procedures in place that satisfies the detailed requirements of the privacy and security rules. You should be able to view these documents.
- The data centers policies and procedures should address the use, disclosure and security of PHI
- Procedures should be properly documented, employees trained (with a record of the training) and the process should be audited. Transparency is the key here.
ByteGrid has a comprehensive Quality Management System in place including a Quality Manual which details our integrated approach to quality. The Quality System is comprised 50+ Compliance Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Forms and fully traces to every requirement of the rule.
For more information on HIPAA compliant hosting, please contact us or call 855.495.0098.